Our tray sealing tooling offers the highest quality design at a remarkably competitive price.
As standard our tools include;
- Fused elements – for a Lower consumption of energy and long life.
- Cast element design– ultra reliable and accurate, cast elements disperse the heat evenly around the outer edge of the sealing head ensuring optimum economical performance.
- Flat MAP design – ensuring a vacuum is not created on top of the film, which causes the film to ripple and dome.
- Guaranteed 0.5% residual atmosphere – with MAP tooling.
- Optimum gas consumption – using a vacuum and gas cycle the chamber is designed to optimise gas usage.
- Up to 230°C sealing – for special applications.
- Individual sealing head temperature monitoring – for a more accurate heat control making it possible to use films from 20 micron. (Only available on The Perseus and The Polaris)
- Separate profile cutting knifes – ensuring the maximum life length and highest performance each knife is made using 304 grade Stainless Steel.
- Easy change over design – the change over from one tray size to another is simple and doesn’t require any special tooling, just simply disconnect, remove and re fit.
- Dual SMC pneumatic cylinders operating at 8 bar creating an even seal pressure of 402 kg per cylinder.
- Double anodised aluminium construction – for additional durability in harsh environments.
- Simple wash down – the lower chamber is fitted with a drain tap to allow any excess moisture to drain away.
- Silver core electrical cables – for higher conductivity, durability and long life.
- Seal trays up to 120mm – deep without any modifications
Does your tooling match up?
Please contact us for further information regarding our range of tray sealing machinery and tools.