The PR 250 is a machine to produce extruded pasta such as: macaroni, fusilli, conchiglie (shells), Sardinian gnocchi, etc. Suited to large scale pasta production, it is provided with double tank which allows a continuous output.
Main technical features:
- Frame in stainless steel complete with stairs and handrail; platform in embossed aluminium.
- Twin kneading tank; bladed shaft with conical keying, without bolts.
- Thrust screw in polished, chromium plated steel
- Extruder tube chilled with water; screwed die holder locking ring
- Interchangeable bronze or teflon 250mm dies
- Rotating knife to adjust the length of various shapes; speed variator.
- Parts in contact with food in stainless steel or a food grade material.
- Optional: variable speed screw, vertical head for long pasta.
|Hourly Output||Kg||250 – 300|
|Holes||N.o||2 x 85|
|Size||mm||1800 x 1700 x 1750|