The Perseus is a compact inline fully automatic system for the sealing of pre-formed trays with film, board or crimped lids. Able to run with MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) or standard heat seal with single and multi cavity tooling.
The tooling used by the Perseus utilises a cast fused elements offering excellent reliability and impressive energy efficiency. The tool sets are incredibly simple and easy to remove and are designed with maintenance, wash down or tool changes in mind. They have been developed to offer a high standard of finish and are extremely price competitive due to the simplicity of the design.
The Perseus Tray sealing machine has been designed using the latest technology to reduce maintenance and make the machine extremely user friendly.
The Perseus is available with a range of optional extras enabling either complete lines or a standalone machine.
- Extended In Feed Conveyors
- Tray Denesters
- 1 / 2 or 3 lane configuration
- Powered out-feed conveyors with single lane channelisers
- Full MAP Controllers
- Busch vacuum pumps
- Gas Analyser s
- Vibratory tables for product settling
Common Tray Materials used in the Perseus Fully Automatic Tray Sealing Machine;
- Smoothwall Aluminium Foil Containers
- Wrinkle Wall Aluminium Foil Containers
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Crystallised polyester terephthalate (C-PET)
- Amorphous polyester terephthalate (A-PET)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- High impact polystyrene (HIPS)
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Ovenable Board
For further information or to arrange a site visit from one of our representatives please contact us.